The Blancett Series 900 are rugged, low-priced flow meters specifically designed to measure floodwater line flow in secondary oil recovery operations throughout the world. Using time-proven rotary vane and multi-jet impeller mechanisms, the Series 900 flow meters will provide reliable long-term measurement and totalization with minimum attention and maintenance.
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of reading
- Flow Ranges:
- Low: 68-172 barrels per day
- Mid: 172-1543 barrels per day
- High: 1543-3086 barrels per day
- Operating Temperature: +30 °F to +200 °F (-1 °C to +93 °C)
- Pressure rating: 5,000 psi maximum
- End Connections: 1" NPT (female), 2" NPT (male)
The Series 900 features interchangeable inlet inserts with three different sized orifices. The orifices are pre-calibrated for specific low, medium and high flow ranges of the meter. Fluid enters the inlet port and passes through the pre-selected orifice into the cylindrical measuring chamber. Here, the flowing fluid is separated into two streams, rotating a vaned impeller at a speed directly proportional to flow rate. The impeller is connected to a meter register through a magnetic drive assembly. Each impeller rotation is mechanically tabulated and displayed by the register atop the meter.