Self Contained, 2 Wire Infrared Temperature Sensors
• Digital 2-wire loop powered, self contained Pyrometer
• For use with a wide array of applications
• Selection of temperature ranges from -40°C to 1400°C
• Integrated USB interface for sensor parameter settings
• Built-in peak picker
• Robust stainless steel housing
The Innovative design of Process Sensors Models
DT-40L, DT-40G and DT-40F with digital technology, are compact, rugged and based on simplicity of installation.
Used in a 2 wire loop powered configuration the sensor’s 4-20 mA linear output signal can be easily integrated into existing instrumentation for recording and process control.
The rugged stainless steel housing and companion protective stainless steel, water cooling jacket with air purge ensures reliable operation in harsh industrial environments. Software is provided for IR sensor adjustments, temperature measuring and data acquisition evaluation.
The DT 40 pyrometer series with fixed focus optics offers fast response times, small spot sizes and a choice of wavelengths for a variety of applications.
- Glass and ceramics
- Ovens and dryers
- Aggregate, powders and organics
- Paper, packaging and food
- Textiles, rubber and plastics >100 mils
- Furnace applications