A wide temperature range of -32 to 760°C, laser aiming and optical resolution of up to 40:1 allow technicians to carry out accurate non contact surface measurements for electrical and mechanical maintenance, HVAC checks, automotive testing and other applications, anywhere that temperature is a factor.
- Precision optics for accurate noncontact temperature measurement
- Temperature ranges from -32 up to 760°C
- Fast 0.3 second response
- Exact measurement of objects as small as 13 mm spot size up to 260 mm
- Optical resolution up to 40:1
- Laser sighting for quick and accurate targeting
- Adjustable acoustic HIGH-/LOW-alarm with changing backlight colors on displays
- USB interface, OptrisConnect Report software, thermocouple element type K
- Extremely lightweight
Smart infrared thermometers with USB interface and high precision optics Wide temperature ranges of -32 to 760°C, laser aiming and optical resolutions of up to 40:1 allow technicians to carry out accurate noncontact surface measurements for electrical and mechanical maintenance, HVAC, food, automotive testing and other applications, anywhere that temperature is a factor.
The PSC MS thermometers enable you to measure objects as small as 13 mm. Just spot the object, press the trigger and the infrared thermometer will show the temperature in an instant. Functions like MAX and MIN temperature results are shown in the display.
PSC MiniSight Pro: Data memory integrated USB interface and software PSCconnect support data storage, data processing and reporting on PC.
Unit w/hand strap, soft pouch, protective rubber boot, 9V alkaline battery, USB adapter cable, PSC Port Connect software, type K thermocouple insertion probe, tripod mount, operator’s manual.