An ultra compact, high resolution camera with real time PSC-Camera Connect software, the PSC-764-1M was designed specifically for use by the metals industry.
Equipped with a CMOS detector providing high noise immunity and low power consumption, the PSC-764-1M boasts high spatial resolution of up to 764 x 480 pixels at 32 Hz, and 382 x 288 pixels at 80 Hz.
The incredibly high resolution provides crisp, clear images that instantly identify irregularities in temperature uniformity and uncover potential problem areas. Its 1.1µm wavelength minimizes temperature errors due to changes in product surface emissivity.
- Flexible CMOS Detector providing high noise immunity and low static power consumption
- High Optical Resolution of up to 764 x 480 pixels at 32 Hz and 382 x 288 pixels at 80 Hz
- High speed analog output @ 1 kHz mode, 0–10 V real time output of the center pixel (1 ms response time)
- Wide Temperature Range of 450° to 1800°C for all fi elds of metal production and processing
- Fast Frame Rate up to 80 Hz
- Combination of Thermal Imaging or Line Scanning Capabilities (switchable)
- License-free, All-inclusive, Powerful Real-Time Analysis Software (SDK included)
- Interchangeable Lenses and Industrial Accessories Available
- Wavelength: 1.1 µm
Operated with a PC, the PSC-764-1M is designed for precision temperature measurement and control applications, and features extremely high, drift free stability with temperature ranges from 450° to 1800°C for all fields of metal production and processing.
The camera offers a switchable combination of both thermal imaging and line scanning capabilities. There is a wide selection of variable focus or fixed focus lens options.
Easily installed, the PSC-764-1M camera is available with an extremely rugged protective water cooled jacket and air purge for use in harsh environments and accepts input for remote controlled activation of captured images, videos and alarms.
As with all other Process Sensors, the PSC-764-1M offers high quality performance, outstanding value and long term reliability to industry professionals.