VTB-COM is a communication gateway which monitors VTB-Sensors via Industrial CANbus network, log information from the VTB-Sensors and communicate the information to control systems (PLC, DCS, SCADA) or remote monitoring stations (PC) using a variety of communications methods such as Ethernet, Modbus and USB.
Additional connection options are available such as: wireless, wifi, and cellular (GSM).
The VTB-COM acts as a CANbus master on 4 independent CANbus channels simultaneously, each CANbus is controlled by a dedicated controller chip.
Each CANbus channel can communicate with up to 24 different sensor devices attached at the same time. This makes it possible to run 96 different points to one VTB-COM communication gateway.
VTB-COM Communication Gateway details:
- LCD display and LED for local status and alerts
- Monitor up to 96 VTB-Sensors on (4) independent CANbus channels
- Communicate to control systems such as PLC,DCS, SCADA via Ethernet (10/100) Modbus TCP/IP
- (1) USB host port,
- (1) USB device port
- Options available for wireless
- VTB-Client- Freeware for Configuration and monitoring of live machine data from VTB-Sensors
- Power: 10-30 VDC, the VTB-COM will power the VTB-Sensors
- Din rail mountable
- CSA, cUL, IECEx (pending) Class 1 Div. 2
- Dimensions: 8.03” x 3.5” x 2.0”
- Temperature: -40C to +85C