The Badger Meter RCT1000 Coriolis mass flow meter identifies flow rate by directly measuring fluid mass over a wide range of temperatures with a high degree of accuracy.
For fluids consisting of two liquids or two gases, the RCT1000 Coriolis system can derive the concentration and mass of each fluid based on the density measurement.
Furthermore, the unobstructed, open flow design makes it suitable for a variety of fluids such as slurries and other viscous, nonconductive fluids that are difficult to measure with other technologies.
Simultaneous measurement of
Measures either liquid or gas
Unobstructed open flow design
Low-maintenance operation with no free-moving parts
Modbus RTU and other network options
Advanced fluid diagnostic tools
Batching with PID control
- Pipe size: 1/16...3 in. (1.6...76.2 mm)
- Liquids: up to +/- 0.1% of flow rate ± zero stability
- Gases: up to +/- 0.5% of flow rate ± zero stability
- Density: up to +/- 0.03121 lb/ft3 (0.0005 g/cm3)
- Zero stability: up to +/- 0.025% of full scale
- Repeatability: up to +/- 0.5% of flow rate
- Process temperature range: –40…392° F (–40…200° C)
- Wetted material: 316L stainless steel