TriVibe with an external VTB-Sensor is a machine protection system, which uses the latest in vibration sensor technology to monitor and analyze a wide range of vibrations and temperature signals.
If user-defined alarm levels are exceeded, one or two relays are activated to generate alert and danger alarms. The relay outputs can be connected to control systems such as PLC, DCS, SCADA or directly to the machine control.
TriVibe measures & monitors overall vibration in units of acceleration, velocity and displacement in the X, Y and Z axis, bearing temperature and impact monitoring.
TriVibe provides (2) relays, (1) 4-20mA and (1) Modbus RS-485 outputs as well as adjustable startup, trip delay times and programmable filters. Standard TriVibe comes with NEMA 4X enclosure with ½” NPT conduit. Class 1, Division 1 & 2 enclosure for hazardous areas.
- Frequency Response: 0.4Hz – 1000Hz, 0.4Hz – 5KHz (high frequency)
- Alarms: User defined, programmable alert and danger/shutdown, acceleration, velocity & temp
- Vibration Units: Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement (option) and Impact (option)
- Power: Low voltage 24VDC or 24VAC (standard), 90 – 240 VAC (option)
- Outputs: (2) 10 amp relays SPDT, (1) 4-20mA, (1) Modbus RS485
- Remote sensor: 3 Axis sensor connected via 6 meter integral cable (standard), field adjustable
- Temperature: Sensor: -40°C to + 105°C, Switch module: -40°C to +85°C
- Environmental: NEMA4X, IP65, CSA, cUL, IECEx (pending) Class 1 Div. 2 (0ption), Class 1 Div. 1 (option)
- Reset: Local reset (standard), Remote reset (option)
- LED indicators: Onboard LEDs for both sensor, switch module.
- Installation: Two ½ NPT conduit connections, easy to connect ½” flex conduit to sensor
- Software: User programmable functions via USB port or RS485 with TriVibe freeware.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty with 5 year extended warranty available