The VTB-Sensor is addressable with a smart programmable design enabling reliability engineers and maintenance professionals to have a one-size-fits-all vibration sensor for both critical and non-critical balance of plant machines.
The VTB-Sensor is suitable for rotating machine applications such as motors, pumps, fans, compressors, engines, centrifuges, cooling towers as well as reciprocating machines such as compressors and pumps.
The sensor provides overall vibration level outputs for the X, Y and Z axis in acceleration, and velocity as well as provides a temperature output. It has programmable low-pass, high-pass or band-pass filter capability.
The VTB-Sensor also takes user-defined periodic snapshots of the dynamic vibration information for real-time automated machine condition analysis. VTB-Sensor “ All in one Sensor” includes:
- 3 (X, Y, Z) axis high frequency vibration sensors
- 3 (X, Y, Z) axis low frequency vibration sensors
- 1 RTD temperature sensor
- Smart addressable microprocessor for onboard signal conditioning
- Outputs in acceleration, velocity, displacement or impact to detect looseness
- User-defined dynamic signal “snapshot” for condition monitoring
- Programmable filters (high, low and band-pass)
- Automatic calibration verification, diagnostics
- Universal mounting, any axis any orientation
- Multi-color sensor status LED
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C to +105°C
- Frequency response: 0.4 Hz to 1,000Hz (standard), .04Hz to 5,000 Hz (option)
- Small compact enclosure 2.0” X 2.0” X 1.25” (51mm X 51mm X 32mm)
- ¼-28 UNF mounting studs, ½”NPT flex conduit connection ready
- NEMA4X / IP65, CSA, cUL, IECEx (pending) Class 1 Div. 2 certified