Flow Switch for Gases & Liquids
Switches on a flow/no flow condition in both gases and liquids. Flow Switch range of 0.01 to 5 sfps (.003 to 1.524 smps) in liquids and 0.1 to 500 sfps (.03 to 152.4 smps) gases. Response Time of 0.5 to 10 seconds (media dependent) Wide operating temperature range of -100F to +390F (-70C to 200C) CE, CENELEC and CSA approvals.
or call (502) 266-6640.
- Mass flow Switch for the detection of the mass flow rate of liquids and gases
- Range of 0.01 to 5 sfps (.003 to 1.524 smps) in liquids and 0.1 to 500 sfps (.03 to 152.4 smps) gases.
- Fast response time of 0.5 to 10 seconds (media dependent)
- Wide operating temperature range of -100F to +390F (-70C to 200C)
- Operating Pressure: to 3000 psia (207 bar)
- CE, CENELEC and CSA approval
- Repeatability: +/- 1% of set point (Flow) or 1/32" (0.8mm) Level
- Stability: Drift <0.5% from calibrated set point over a range of +/-50F
- Temperature compensated through entire range
- Enclosure: Explosion Proof; NEMA 3, 4X, 7, 9. CSA, FM, UL, CENELEC and EECS approved
- Process Connection: 0.75" MNPT standard. 0.5" and larger MNPT and various other process connections such as sanitary and flanges optional
- Insertion Length: 2.0" standard. 0.5" or greater optional
- Input Power: 115 VAC, 50/60Hz standard. 230 VAC, 50/60Hz optional, 24VDC optional. 3.1 Watt maximum
- Output: 5A. 250 VAC. DPDT with fail safe capability